Friday 3 May 2013

Writen in stone

I love you, these wordz hav been ingravd in stone and my heart fossolisd within,
now do you understand why am nt easly broken
, if you love me you will dig me, dust me and uncover me with care,
this kind of love is reserved for thoze who dare,
hidden within tightly held bondz of carbon and clay r remainz of a far greater bond.
The untouched desire so passionatly boned in and ready to be discovered.
Dont try and read me 4 i am these wordz within stone.
Discover me and il lay in stone with u 4 eternity.
Never to be discovered but rather uncovered in totality.
Then only will i b broken inlove, and released from the boundz of fear.
The wordz i love u,will leave my mouth pure and clean. So discover me and lets lay together within stone.like dinasorz will b a good secret gone wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment