Thursday 14 March 2013

Stolen thoughts (DONG)

Did you know that your smile saps all my energy and makes me tremble beneath my feet?
that my heart recites linguistic toungues in silence, because spitting may taint it?
that my fears are the only thing rstricting me from allowing me to share my bodys every thought?
Did you know that i like drawing your face with every corner of my brian?
That i fantacise about your laugh, and correct myself when i get it wrong?
that my heart radiates at the slightestthought of you?
Did you know that i know you wonder if i ever think of you?
that your thoughts give me away and you find me sittingthere at the centre of your dreams?
I know im getting agead of myself, but i bet you didint know i could write a storyabout how you make me feel.....that my heart is brave enough to feel for you but my lips too cautious to whisper the words.
 If you didnt know, maybe you will know one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment